If you've already voted: THANK YOU!
If you haven't voted, here's what we're talking about:
We're finalists in Saveur's 5th Annual Best Food Blog Awards! Two friends nominated us awhile back, and while we thought that was very nice of them, we never ever imagined we'd make it to the finals. There were over 30,000 blogs nominated, after all! Honestly, we thought we had a better chance at winning gold medals in ski jump at the next winter Olympics. Needless to say, we are incredibly honoured and excited. But now we need your help! The winners in each category are chosen by readers, so we'd be forever appreciative if you'd vote for us! Here's how:
1. Go to Saveur's Best Food Blog Awards page here.
2. Scroll down the page to the "Best Culinary Travel Blog" category.
3. Find us (we're #2), and click on the red 'Vote For This Blog" bar.
4. Vote! You only need to do so once, and while you'll have to register with Saveur, you won't be sent any newsletters/promotional material unless you specifically sign up for it. So it's easy! Easier than Olympic ski jump!
5. Share this page with your networks and ask them to vote, too!
***If, by chance, an error message pops up after you've registered and tried to vote, then clear your web browser's cache and try voting again. Hopefully it should work the second time.
And for anyone new to our website, we thought we'd share our Indiegogo campaign video once again, shot by one of our favourite dudes, Mike Babiarz. It should give you a good idea of what FEAST is all about (though remember that this is old - we're no longer calling for donations, just votes:)
Thanks for voting, and cheers!
Lindsay and Dana